Full Time Psychiatry Job Philadelphia, PA
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus call compensation. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities. Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2638106.
- Consult liaison services throughout the hospital
- Position is full time and employed
- Services include inpatient adult and geriatric
- CL trained/fellowship preferred, not required
- Future residents and fellows encouraged to apply
- H-1B visas and recent graduates also accepted
- Located in the Philadelphia metro area
- Philadelphia International Airport within 40 minutes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.