Full Time Family Practice Job Albuquerque, NM
You will feel secure with an income guarantee plus productivity. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, a 401k, relocation assistance, $5,000 CME allowance, PTO, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico city. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. It has a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic Southwestern vistas.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2638181.
- Be employed by a multispecialty practice
- Base salary plus productivity
- Option for 4- or 5-day workweek
- Phone call only
- Collegial group
- Great quality-of-life
- Medical, dental, vision insurances
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.