Full Time Psychiatry Job Winston Salem, NC
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical education loan repayment, medical and dental benefits, 7 days of PTO, $10K relocation assistance, a sign-on or forgivable loan, long-term disability and short-term disability, life insurance, 5 days of CME with a $6,000 stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in a family-friendly North Carolina community. It is located just outside the Raleigh-Durham area, and it has lush green neighborhoods, a quaint, historic downtown area, solid public and private schools, and recreational activities. If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you'll receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a psychiatry job that fits your exact needs. To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2638188.
- BE/BC geriatric psychiatrist needed
- Inpatient unit
- 7 on and 7 off schedule
- Base salary of $250K plus
- Geriatric fellowship required
- 2021 residents and fellows encouraged to apply
- H-1B visa can be sponsored
- Just an hour to Raleigh Durham Intl Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.