Permanent Internal Medicine Job Inner Banks Region, NC
This position has a base salary, $30K stipend, plus quality and RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits paid for you and your family, life/disability insurance, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 403b retirement plan with match, and malpractice insurance.
The Inner Banks describes the inland coastal region of eastern North Carolina, an area that complements the popular Outer Banks tourist beaches that bound it to the east. You will work in an area that is close enough to popular destinations without being in the middle of all the hustle and bustle of a large city.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Nadege Montgomery at 203.663.9392 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2638246.
- Competitive salary plus $30K stipend
- Quality and RVU incentives
- Split time between clinic and nearby LTC
- Medical benefits paid for family
- Geriatric experience needed
- Oversee and sign-off on nurses and mid levels
- Academic affiliation
- Southern North Carolina Inner Banks region
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.