Full Time Psychiatry Job Pasco, WA
Adult Psychiatry Opportunity - Outpatient and Inpatient Blend
$450,000 Income Potential - 2022, J1, and H1B Candidates Accepted
Washington State - No State Income Tax
Currently seeking a Psychiatrist for an employed position at a leading behavioral health organization serving the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Enjoy year-round sunshine in this growing metropolitan area located in southeast Washington.
- Outpatient position with Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM schedule
- Limited inpatient rounding - adults only
- Join a strong team of four other psychiatrists with shared outpatient phone call
- Wrap-around services include crisis management counselors and access to therapists
- Quick ramp-up period—immediate need
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, malpractice, and retirement
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
- New graduates eligible for this position
Welcome to southeastern Washington, a growing metropolitan area that offers year-round sunshine and an abundance of outdoor activities. Be part of a community that was ranked in the “Top 10 Best Places to Raise a Family” (CNN) and live life a whole lot “Brighter, Bolder, and Better.”
- Recreational activities include fishing, hiking, camping, boating, hunting, water sports, etc.
- Centrally located between the cities of Portland, Spokane, and Boise, Idaho
- Enjoy shopping, an international airport, professional sports, dining, and cultural experiences
- Over 200 wineries within a 50-mile radius, producing some of the finest wines in the world
Job ID: P 11724334
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.