Permanent Psychiatry Job Los Altos, CA
Los Altos , CA
Currently seeking a Psychiatrist to join a thriving practice in Los Altos, CA. The ideal doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license and be willing to work with patients of all ages.
Benefits for the Psychiatrist
- 300K - 330K plus production bonus compensation
- Malpractice coverage by the organization
- No Weekends, No Hospital, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (flexible)
- 100% outpatient
- Full office support staff
- PTO with Healthcare, Sick leave and CME coverage
Responsibilities of the Psychiatrist
- Outpatient only, 3 - 4 patients per day.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Requirements of the Psychiatrist
- Active California Medical License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Must be willing to work with patients of all ages
- Board Certification in Psychiatry is preferable
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.