Full Time Anesthesia Job Dallas, TX
They are offering early partnership and ownership in ASC and other ancillaries. You will also receive relocation allowance and a full benefits package.
Come live and practice in the greater Dallas TX area that is growing like few other metro areas of the country. Every amenity, cuisine, form of entertainment, choice of great schools, and so much more are at your fingertips.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth consultant will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Dona Menton directly at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to dona.menton@compHealth.com. Refer to job #2637853.
- New pain clinic
- 100% pain management
- Existing patient base
- BE/BC in pain management with fellowship required
- Dallas, TX location
- Exceptional compensation
- Early partnership opportunity
- Full benefits and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.