Full Time ObGyn Job Morristown, NJ
An OB/GYN hospitalist opportunity is now available at a facility in New Jersey. The schedule is 4, 12-hour shifts a week, but they are very flexible with the opportunity to have your desired workweek. You will work with a brilliant group of advanced practice providers and a few other OB/GYN physicians. If you do not currently hold a license in NJ, CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This employed hospitalist opportunity has a competitive compensation with the opportunity to work more shifts for extra compensation. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life/disability insurance, CME, and comprehensive malpractice coverage.
Morristown is in Morris County and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. In Morristown there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks - plus it is less than 90 minutes to the Jersey Shore and 30 miles to New York City. This town has something for everyone and a practice that is top notch. Whether you are just coming out of residency or are a seasoned physician, the work-life balance is a top priority for the administration.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2637899.
- High compensation hospitalist role in ideal New Jersey location
- Flexible schedule for quality-of-life
- 30 miles from New York City
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Excellent benefits package
- A little over an hour to the Jersey Shore
- Seasoned team to work with
- Safe community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.