Full Time Hospitalist Job Katy, TX
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Advance your career as a full-time Facility Medical Director Hospitalist leading us in the development of our Hospitalist program in Katy, Texas. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated leader to have input on building and leading a program. Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal, administrative and team-building skills. Requisite specialty expertise and documented educational and administrative expertise acceptable to the review committee. Candidates must have current certification in the specialty of internal medicine or family medicine and current medical licensure and appropriate medical staff appointment. As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.