Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Fallon, NV
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your clinical career as a full-time emergency medicine medical director. Deliver compassionate patient care leading our emergency department (ED) team at Banner Churchill Community Hospital in Fallon, Nevada. Physician shifts in this department are 12 hours, and the 19,000-annual-volume ED is staffed with 12 hours of PA coverage each day. The ED has an admission rate of 8 to 10 percent, and the EMR is Cerner. The ideal candidate should have previous ED management and leadership experience along with excellent communication and supervisory skills. The medical director's time will be divided between clinical and administrative duties. Candidates should have expertise in regulations and regulatory compliance as well as a strong clinical knowledge base. Candidates must be ABEM or AOBEM certified in emergency medicine. As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of emergency medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
- Competitive compensation and stipend
- Paid professional liability insurance occurrence coverage
- Manageable patient caseload
- Flexible schedule for great work-life balance
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools and educational resources through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.