Permanent Emergency Medicine Job Derby, CT
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your leadership career in emergency medicine as the medical director working at Griffin Hospital in Derby, Connecticut. This community hospital system offers comprehensive, high-quality, family focused care. As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
- Generous medical director stipend
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL) and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Grow into local, regional and national roles
- Competitive compensation
- Sign-on and relocation incentives
- Employed model with benefits
- Student loan repayment program
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.