Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Omaha, NE
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your career as a full-time Assistant Facility Medical Director leading our emergency department (ED) team at CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center-Bergan Mercy in Omaha, Nebraska. This facility is the flagship of our academic health system. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine. CHI Health Bergan Mercy is a brand-new, avant-garde, Level I Trauma Center and academic facility. Creighton University Residents in the family medicine, internal medicine, general surgery and OB programs rotate through this (ED). CHI Health is the only health system to serve Nebraska and southwest Iowa with a Level I Trauma Center. This ED sees 36,000 patients annually, with 30 hours of physician coverage as well as 24 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Access to leadership development programs such as Women in Leadership (WIL), Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- AHRQ listed Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.