Permanent Emergency Medicine Job Louisville, KY
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Deliver high-quality patient care as a full-time or part-time independent contractor physician at UofL Health Medical Center East in Louisville, Kentucky. Physicians see an average of 1.57 patients an hour in this emergency department and work 9 hour shifts. This is a part of a 4 hospital system with UofL Health in Louisville. Contact us to learn more! For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
- Flexible schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Excellent sub-specialty backup
- Full-time and part-time position available
- Mentorship and leadership development training
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.