Permanent Emergency Medicine Job Syracuse, NY
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department (ED) team at St. Joseph's Health Hospital in Syracuse, New York. St. Joseph's Health Hospital is part of the Trinity Health system. This state-of-the-art ED sees an annual patient volume of 72,000 and provides 72 hours of physician coverage and 28 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage. Please watch this video for an in-depth look at St. Joseph's ED: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElGrd3LKDOY TeamHealth provides health benefits, CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute, sign-on bonus and relocation incentives for the right candidate. Qualified candidates must be Residency Trained in Emergency Medicine and currently board certified or truly board eligible with current ATLS, ACLS, PALS & stroke certifications. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Excellent work/life balance with flexible scheduling
- Double physician coverage and advanced practice clinician coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Substantial sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision, 401k & retirement plan available
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.