Full Time Geriatrics Job MA
· Location: Southern Massachusetts (25 mins south of Northampton, MA)
· Specialty: Geriatric Medicine
· Requirements: Active MA license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certification REQUIRED
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
· EMR: TruChart
· Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, CME’s, etc.)
· Compensation: $190,000/year - $230,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages a successful national healthcare network that employs more than 800 physicians with another 1,500 affiliated partners throughout the region. Their New England division is deeply committed to meeting the needs of the most underserved in the community. They are currently taking immediate considerations for qualified Geriatricians to join one of their practices. They are a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE).
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.