Full Time ObGyn Job Troy, NY
This employed position offers a compensation guaranteed salary for 1 year plus incentives. You will also receive medical and dental for physician and family with contribution, 30 days of PTO, 5 days of CME plus $4,000 annually, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, a 403b retirement plan, and self insured malpractice with tail coverage.
This opening is located in upstate New York. This area has been listed by several publications as a Best Place to Raise a Family, Best Markets for Young Adults, and one of America's Most Innovative Cities. You will be able to enjoy excellent outdoor recreation throughout the year including golf, water sports, camping, hiking, and downhill skiing. This location also offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including multiple renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, sporting events, and music events.
Let your CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with OB/GYN jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2637347.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- 30 days of PTO and 5 days of CME
- Need is for 2 OB/GYNs
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Call will be 1:4 when fully staffed
- 2 robots onsite
- Hospital is 15 minutes away from Albany
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.