Full Time Psychiatry Child Job Philadelphia, PA
A reputable hospital system is scheduling interviews for an academic Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to lead their Child Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship program. The program is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- This is a clinician educator position with direct patient care responsibilities
- The Training Director must commit at least 50% effort to the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Training Program. He/she is responsible for the overall administration of the training program, including recruitment, the development of standards for admission to the program and selection of residents
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Seeking someone with prior experience as a program director or associate training director and a minimum of 3 years of experience of participating residency education, supervision, mentoring and administration required
- Must be Board Certified in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
Philadelphia is a vibrant city that offers countless things to do. Residents enjoy numerous museums, parks, national historic sites, and famous and delicious food. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.