Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, IN
An established health system is opening a brand new practice in Indiana and is hiring a family practice physician. Work Monday through Friday with a phone call of 1:3. Be the solo physician with an NP, front office staff, and support staff. See an average of 15 to 20 patients per day of all ages. You will also precept residents. They welcome candidates that are board certified within 5 years of residency. If you do not have an active IN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This employed position offers a competitive salary plus annual year-end bonus. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 27 days of PTO, 7 holidays, 5 days of CME and $3,000 stipend, 2 retirement plans offered, and funded malpractice with tail coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2636463.
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Join an established health care system
- 100% outpatient setting
- Academic affiliation with opportunity to precept residents
- Solo physician opportunity with NP support
- Front office and support staff
- Great riverfront community close to South Bend
- Chicago is perfectly situated for day trips
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.