Full Time Neurology Job Milwaukee, WI
A large health system in Wisconsin is currently seeking a motivated and energetic fellowship-trained neurohospitalist to join their collegial group in Milwaukee, WI. This is an established neurology service line with 4 general neurologists on staff. Work Monday through Friday, or a 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, a 403b retirement plan with match, CME stipend, vacation time, and an occurrence malpractice policy.
For more information, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2637177.
- Join a large, collegial team of neurologists at a large and busy hospital in downtown Milwaukee
- Options for 7 on and 7 off block with no call or traditional Mon - Fri schedule
- Options to participate in academic programs (e.g. medical education and research)
- Must be board-eligible/certified in neurology (open to 2020 and 2021 graduates)
- Join a large Wisconsin health system for financial stability
- Generous compensation and benefits including CME allowance and a great retirement package
- Milwaukee is a culturally diverse community that offers all of the amenities of a large city
- Work in Milwaukee with the ability to really make a difference in the community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.