Full Time Otolaryngology Job Goshen, IN
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with an available stipend. You will also be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located 45 minutes outside South Bend, Indiana. You will appreciate the low crime rate and great standard of living this family-friendly community affords you.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2637228.
- Need is for a new service line
- Be employed by the hospital
- General ENT, no subspecialty room
- Join 1 ENT, mostly does sleep medicine
- Call is being worked out
- Can sponsor H-1B visas
- 2 hours from Chicago and Indianapolis
- Wonderful place to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.