Full Time Family Practice Job Dorchester, MA
A leadership opportunity in the Boston area of Massachusetts is available. They are looking for a medical director to initiate and maintain clinical and quality standards for patient care in all medical clinic activities of the Federally Qualified Health Center. Also provide patient care services in the given specialty. The group sees pediatrics, behavioral health, OB/GYN, infectious disease, and more. There will also be residents that rotate through the system at all times, so there will always be mentoring. They will only consider candidates that are board certified. The ideal candidate will be mission driven.
In addition to a competitive salary you will receive discounted public transportation packages, they offer medical/dental/vision, loan repayment life insurance/disability, a 403b with employer contribution, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, 5 days of CME and stipend, 35 days of PTO to start, and 12 paid holidays.
Dorchester is a Boston neighborhood comprising more than six square miles in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. Living in Dorchester offers residents an urban feel. Many families and young professionals live in this area.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2637253.
- 100% outpatient including walk-ins
- 35-hour workweek
- Work 1 weekend every 2 months
- Supervise up to 20 people
- Minimum 5 years as a provider experience, supervisory experience necessary
- 35 days of PTO plus 12 holidays
- Make a difference in the community
- Urban living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.