Full Time Psychiatry Job Pittsburgh, PA
CompHealth is assisting a Federally Qualified Health Center in Pennsylvania with their search for a psychiatrist. This position is 100% outpatient seeing an average of 23 to 32 adult patients per day. There are no weekend or call requirements. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible, but if you are board eligible, you must be within 5 years of completing your training. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a Pennsylvania medical license, if necessary. J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. Qualify for both state and federal loan repayment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2637260.
- Adult psychiatrist
- 100% outpatient
- Federally Qualified Health Center
- Monday to Friday schedule
- No weekends or call
- Competitive salary with RVU bonus
- Below average cost of living
- 1 hour to an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.