Full Time Psychiatry Job Moultrie, GA
A new psychiatry physician opportunity is now available in Georgia. The caseload will be a mix of partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient. The incoming physician must be comfortable seeing addiction and dual diagnosis. You will work a Monday through Friday schedule with weeknight and 1:8 weekend call. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible. Future residents and fellows are welcome to apply. If you do not hold an active GA license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation based on the candidate training, credentials, scope of work, and past experience. You will also receive a full comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, PTO, CME time and allowance, a 401k retirement plan with match, and a stock purchase plan.
Come live and practice in this lovely GA town. With its many antique shops and old southern homes, it is considered the antique capital of South Georgia. It is also only a short drive away from Tallahassee, Florida.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2637263.
- Employed staff position
- Adult inpatient
- Mix of partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Weeknight call and 1:8 weekend call
- Must be comfortable seeing addiction/dual diagnosis
- Board certified or board eligible
- Future residents and fellows accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.