Full Time Orthopedics Job Brewer, ME
CompHealth is assisting a top ranked health system with their search for a general orthopedic surgeon that performs hand/upper extremity procedures. The incoming surgeon must do some trauma and take ortho call. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a ME medical license, if necessary.
In addition to a competitive base salary, you will also be offered full benefits, 25 days of PTO to start, a sign-on bonus, and full malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in Bangor, Maine. It is a regional hub located in eastern Maine, on the banks of the beautiful Penobscot River. Year round outdoor recreation is at the doorstep with well-developed local trail systems and hundreds of lakes, rivers, and streams. Maine's spectacular coast and mountains are just a short drive away.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2637303.
- Competitive salary with full benefits
- Full malpractice coverage
- Sign-on bonus
- General orthopedic surgery
- Hand/Upper extremities
- Some trauma and take ortho call
- Easy access to Maine's spectacular coast
- Schools are ranked among New England's best
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.