Full Time Surgery Job MN
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME and $5,000, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in this community in Minnesota. The town has a regional airport, living arrangements that fit any lifestyle, and four beautiful seasons. The location offers mild seasons and pleasantly snowy winters with ample opportunities for outdoor activities like biking, fishing, hiking, camping, ice skating, and skiing. This is a great place to raise a family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other urology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2637473.
- Established practice and employed by the hospital
- Board certified or board eligible in general surgery
- Level 3 trauma
- Call will be 1:3
- Bread and butter general surgery with 50% upper and lower scopes
- Robotics available
- Family friendly community
- Competitive compensation with loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.