Full Time ObGyn Job Westfield, NJ
An OB/GYN opportunity is now available at a hospital in New Jersey. The schedule is a 40-hour workweek with flexible hours and a 1:5 call schedule. The group has 2 offices but delivers out of 1 hospital. You will work with a brilliant group of advanced practice providers and a few other OB/GYN physicians. If you do not currently hold a license in NJ, CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical and dental benefits, excellent PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life/disability insurance, compensation towards CME, student loan repayment, and fantastic malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy practicing in 1o f the highest income communities in New Jersey. According to a 2014 nationwide survey, Westfield was ranked as the 30th-safest city to live in the United States. It is in a prime location and less than an hour to the Jersey Shore and 35 minutes to New York City.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2637492
- High compensation in ideal New Jersey location
- Flexible schedule with a 1:5 call
- 20 miles from New York City
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Excellent benefits package
- 1 hour to the Jersey Shore
- Seasoned team to work with
- Safe community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.