Permanent Pediatric Urology Job Madera, CA
Pediatric General Urology – Fresno, CA
Award-Winning Children’s Hospital – “Turn-Key” Practice
Employed Model with Full Executive-Level Benefits and More
This not-for-profit Award-Winning Children’s Hospital is looking for a Pediatric General Urology Physician to join their team. Are you a mission-driven provider that believes in quality, efficiency, compassion, and the spirit of caring? Then this is the place for you!
- General pediatric urology treating about 22 to 25 patients per day
- Join an established urology practice with excellent staff and one full-time NP
- Two and a half clinic days per week with two and a half or days per week
- Receive about 5 to 10 new referrals a week – Internally from the hospital’s PCPs
- The call will be taken in one-month rotations – 1 month on multiple months off
- Zero overhead (covered by the hospital) with EPIC electronic medical records
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
Come discover the hidden neighborhood gems, rich with eateries, arts, and culture at every turn. There is something for everyone within this metropolitan hub to eat, dine, and play!
- California’s 6th largest city with over 500,000 people living in this metro
- Hockey, Triple-A Baseball, and indoor soccer are enjoyed by thousands of cheering fans
- International airport with direct non-stop flights to: Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Mexico, Las Vegas, LA, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake, San Diego, SF, and Seattle
- Major State University, community colleges, nursing schools
- Local farmers market, wineries, access to 5-Star dining and shopping
- Many custom new homes in multiple attractive neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools – top-rated schools in the state!
- Warm hometown feeling with amenities and attractions such as performing & visual arts, symphony, museums, and art galleries
Job ID : U 6114577
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.