Permanent Pediatric Otolaryngology Job Madera, CA
Pediatric Otolaryngology – Fresno, California
Award-Winning Children’s Hospital – “Turn-Key” Practice
Employed Model with Full Executive-Level Benefits and More
This not-for-profit Award-Winning Children’s Hospital is looking for a Pediatric ENT to join their team. Are you a mission-driven provider that believes in quality, efficiency, compassion, and the spirit of caring? Then this is the place for you!
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM outpatient clinic hours
- Outpatient clinic support will consist of MAs, NPs, and PAs
- You will treat about thirty pediatric patients per day on average in the clinic
- Split your week between a couple of hospital locations, clinic, and the OR
- Surgical cases: T&A, BMT, SMR, TYMPANO, FESS, Neck Mass, MUCC, and more
- Employed Model with Full Executive-Level Benefits and EPIC EMR
- All referrals will be internally from all the PCPs at the hospital
- “Turn-Key” practice where you can build a full practice inside of one year
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
Come discover the hidden neighborhood gems, rich with eateries, arts, and culture at every turn. There is something for everyone within this metropolitan hub to eat, dine, and play!
- California’s 6th largest city with over 500,000 people living in this metro
- Your gateway to America’s majestic national parks; Yosemite, Sequoia, King’s Canyon
- Hockey, Triple-A Baseball, and indoor soccer are enjoyed by thousands of cheering fans
- International airport with direct non-stop flights to: Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Mexico, Las Vegas, LA, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake, San Diego, SF, and Seattle
- Major state university, community colleges, nursing schools
- Local farmers market, wineries, access to 5-star dining and shopping
- All denominations of religious worship available
- Many custom new homes in multiple attractive neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools – top-rated schools in the state!
- Warm hometown feeling with amenities and attractions such as performing and visual arts, symphony, museums, and art galleries
Job ID: OTO 6114578 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.