Permanent Radiology Job Unknown, IL
Posted by MPLT Healthcare
Employer MPLT Healthcare
Duration: Permanent Position
Shift: 7a-7p or 7p-7a, flexible
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We currently have a unique opportunity for an experienced radiologist with highly competitive pay rates available in Illinois.
- Join our patient focused, team oriented department of 21 Radiologists
- General Radiology and Body Imaging; must be able to perform all general modalities
- Fellowship training in Body Imaging or related specialty preferred but not required
- Includes no mammography and minimal neuro; NM/PET, MSK, MRI, and Body MRI required
- No interventional required but ability to perform light IR (paracentesis, thoracentesis, LP, biopsies) would be a plus
- Minimal weekend responsibility (4-5 shifts/year) and no overnight shifts
- Department is staffed with staggered 8 hour shifts (7AM-7PM)
- Home workstation provided for remote reading
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Please inquire within!
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don't delay, apply today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.