Full Time ObGyn Job Manhattan, NY
HEADLINE: Manhattan, New York City: Ob/Gyn is needed to join a single-specialty private practice group with four Ob/Gyn physicians, two Nurse Practitioners, and one Physician Assistant. They have a good mixture of both Ob and Gyn. Admit to a premier teaching hospital. Level 3 NICU. Robotic equipment. Weekday and Weekend Call: 1:5. $Strong earning potential when one becomes a partner.
LOCATION: Manhattan, New York City:
- The two offices and one premier teaching hospital are located in Manhattan. See below for additional information regarding New York City.
- Located in Manhattan, an Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join a private single-specialty group practice.
- They currently have four Board Certified Ob/Gyn physicians, one Physician Assistant and two Nurse Practitioners.
- This busy and successful practice was established twenty-four years ago.
- This excellent opportunity is due to increased practice growth and area expansion.
- These four Ob/Gyn physicians cumulatively perform a high volume of Ob deliveries.
- They also have a good mixture of both Ob deliveries and Gyn surgeries and procedures.
- The new Ob/Gyn can expect to do about 125 to 150 Ob deliveries during the first year.
- She or he can expect to do a high volume of Gyn office procedures and surgeries.
- If the new Ob/Gyn physician has laparoscopic and Robotic skills, they both will be utilized. Although they are both a plus, these skills are not a requirement. If the new candidate desires to learn how to use the DaVinci Robot, there will be an opportunity to do so.
- The call for both weekdays and weekends will be 1:5.
- Office: The new Ob/Gyn will work at their two Manhattan offices, but only work at one office per day. One office is situated across the street from their hospital. The second office is about 15 minutes from their hospital.
- Hospital: Their ob/gyn physicians admit to a premier and very well regarded major teaching hospital. It has a Level III nursery (Neonatal Intensive-Care Unit) as well as Da Vinci Robotic surgery equipment. They also have Perinatologists/Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Neonatologists on staff.
- There is opportunity to teach Ob/Gyn residents and medical students if so desired.
- Availability: Ob/Gyn residents as well as Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice and who have prior work experience are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- They are offering a very competitive starting salary, which is commensurate with the candidate’s experience, etc.
- There is a productivity incentive bonus.
- They will also provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Major Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Paid Vacation
- There is opportunity to become a partner.
- The earning potential when one becomes is strong!
INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.6 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the Capital of the World, New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.