Permanent Gastroenterology Job Greenville, NC
This partnership opportunity has a generous compensation package with collections. You will also be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 3 weeks of PTO, 7 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2636638.
- Partnership potential
- Excellent bonus structure
- Established private group
- Bread and butter GI opportunity
- 100% outpatient with no call
- Scribes and highly efficient practice
- Fellows welcome
- Quality-of-life setting in charming North Carolina
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.