Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Downey, CA
A hematologist or medical oncologist is needed at a clinic in California. This is a very large private practice that is continuing to expand in and around the Los Angeles area. The clinic is open from 8 am to 5 pm and there call schedule will be 1:4. The incoming physician will see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. Triple boarded candidates are preferred, but they will also welcome double boarded physicians. The ideal candidate will be a team player who can work comfortably with other physicians.
You will receive a competitive compensation package with profit sharing, medical benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Downey is a city located in southeast Los Angeles County. It is considered part of the Gateway Cities. Come enjoy manicured beach towns or celebrated theme parks, all framed by oceanfront towns and luxury yachts. The amazing Disneyland Resort continues to be one of the best-loved theme parks in the world, while Knott's Berry Farms, Sea World, and other Orange County attractions provide fun for your family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To begin talking about this position, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2636979.
- Join a large private practice
- Profit sharing and sign-on bonus
- Multiple clinics in and all around the Los Angeles area
- Clinic is open from 8 am to 5 pm
- Call schedule is 1:4
- Triple boarded physician preferred
- 24 miles to downtown Los Angeles
- Great Southern California location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.