Full Time Hospitalist Job St Louis, MO
A health system in Missouri needs a hospitalist. Work Monday through Friday with a limited rotation of call. The incoming physician will work in a clinic, LTAC, and in the hospital. See an average of 15 to 16 inpatients per day. They welcome IM and FP physicians that are board certified or board eligible. H-1B visas can be sponsored. If you do not have an active MO medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. Final year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a compensation and incentive/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2637088.
- Hospitalist, LTAC, and clinic
- Clinic with 14 weeks a year for hospitalist
- Monday - Friday, limited rotation of call
- See 15 to 16 inpatients per day
- IM and FP welcomed
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B visa support available
- 80 miles to St. Louis, MO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.