Full Time Family Practice Job Richland Center, WI
CompHealth is currently assisting a group in Wisconsin with their search for a family medicine or med-ped physician. You can choose to work 4, 4.5, or 5 days a week, plus a 1:8 call schedule. The incoming physician will see anywhere between 15 to 25 patients per day. Work at a state-of-the-art facility that is looking to expand. Come join 18 physicians, 5 NPs, and 5 PAs in a very collegial and friendly work environment. The ideal candidate will be interested in a rural setting. J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a salary guarantee for the first year that is above market for the area. You will be offered medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, student loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
Bicyclists and motorcyclists love this area for the subdued traffic where you can relish your ride and your surroundings. There are several ports along the Pine River to begin a canoeing or kayaking adventure. The Rockbridge stretch of river is a wooded area with many amazing rock outcroppings and deep pools. This is a beautiful area, also known for hunting and fishing, and it is just over one hour away from the state capital which means easy access to arts, NCAA division 1 athletics, shopping, and more.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job 2637160.
- Salary guarantee for 1 year
- Hospital-employed position
- Above market compensation for the area
- See outpatients of all ages
- State-of-the-art facility
- Can work 4, 4.5, or 5 days a week
- Scenic vistas along a hilly countryside
- Just over an hour to the state capital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.