Permanent Family Practice Job Elizabeth, NJ
You will be employed by the hospital and they cover all costs and benefits. You will receive medical benefits, and vacation/PTO, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in Elizabeth, NJ. It serves as the gateway to the state of New Jersey and just minutes from New York City, experience a true melting pot.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2637098.
- Immediate need
- Solo practitioner is retiring
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Mid-levels and medical assistants
- Academic affiliation with IM residency
- Spanish preferred, not required
- Must be board certified
- Can live in Hoboken and have an easy commute
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.