Full Time Primary Care Job Southern Ohio, OH
· Location: Southern Ohio (35 mins north of Cincinnati, OH)
· Specialty: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine (MUST see pts of all ages)
· Requirements: Active OH license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
· Census: 16-20 pts per day
· Call: TBD
· Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, CME’s, Sign-On Bonus = $40,000, etc.)
· Compensation: $170,000/year - $230,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages a very successful medical network serving patients in the greater Dayton/Cincinnati areas. They employ over 700 providers (including physicians and APP’s) at more than 200 locations in 10 countries. As of right now, they are currently taking immediate considerations for qualified Primary Care physicians to join one of their affiliated outpatient practices 35 mins north of Cincinnati, Ohio. The current team consists of 3 physicians and 2 APRN’s.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.