Permanent Primary Care Job Las Vegas, NV
Our client is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for a direct primary care clinic opportunity in Las Vegas, NV. The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management, and promote health & wellness principles to the employees and dependents of a respected employer.
If you are interested in being a change agent for the way health care is being delivered, then this is a perfect fit! The patient-centered model allows you to practice medicine with a holistic and integrated approach. We are looking for a provider that has a passion for focusing on the patients and delivering health care services that promote health and wellness to improve conditions and promote a culture of healthier employees and families. This practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- Manage only 15-18 patients per day
- Focus on outcomes, NOT production
- Predictable workweek with limited call (phone only)
- Few administrative hassles – no billing or coding
- Market competitive base salary plus outcomes-based bonus
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME, Matching 401k, and Retirement
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and health coaches
- BE/BC in family medicine or internal medicine/peds
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.