Full Time ObGyn Job Hollister, CA
A multispecialty clinic located in California is seeking an OB/GYN to join their team. They serve a growing community and average between 30 to 40 deliveries per month. Work a Monday through Friday schedule with a shared 1:3 call. At the clinic you will see 15 to 25 patients per day and there is onsite LVN and MA support. The inpatient setting has private LDRPs and operating suite/recovery rooms. They have a level 1 nursery covered by the pediatric hospitalist, anesthesia, and respiratory therapy support. A candidate that speaks Spanish would be a plus, but it is not required.
This opportunity offers paid malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, CME benefit, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a 401k retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to Courtenay.firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2636696.
- Employed or independent contractor status
- Work Monday through Friday
- Share in a 1:3 call
- Average 15 to 25 patients per day in the clinic
- Clinic has onsite LVN and MA support
- Private LDRPs and operating suite/recovery rooms
- Level 1 nursery with pediatric hospitalists
- Spanish preferred, but not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.