Permanent Oncology Job Columbus, GA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus RVU incentives and a quality bonus. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, occurrence malpractice, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of PTO, 5 days of CME time, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in one of Georgia's largest cities. The area has a university, a bustling restored riverfront downtown, whitewater rafting and kayaking, biking trails, and great restaurants. Between the rich history, theater, arts, and sports, you will never run out of things to do.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com and refer to job number 2636742. All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Be employed by the hospital
- Work Monday through Friday
- Call is 10 days per month
- Join 1 other gynecologic oncologist
- All experience levels welcome
- Top ranked for places to live and raise a family
- Big city amenities and close to an international airport
- 90 minutes from Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.