Permanent Gastroenterology Job Watsonville, CA
You will provide patient care and diagnosing in the clinic setting. Procedures such as endoscopies, colonoscopies, and advanced procedures including EUS, ERCP, endoscopic suturing will be done at the hospital which is a 100+-bed JCAHO accredited hospital.
Watsonville, CA is a little known destination just south of Santa Cruz and just north of Monterey. It is located minutes from beaches, redwood forests, wine and mountain bike tours, whale watching, birding, and more.
To explore this further, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2636784.
- Join a small, multispecialty group as the sole gastroenterologist
- They are located right on the Monterey Bay just 95 miles south of San Jose
- Practice general gastroenterology with the option to do advanced procedures in the hospital
- Advanced procedures preferred such as (EUS, ERCP, endoscopic suturing)
- The ideal candidate will have an active CA license and BC/BE in gastroenterology (Spanish a plus)
- Guaranteed base plus wRVUs above target for additional income potential
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, and more
- Live and work right on the California coast and enjoy the most spectacular sunsets every day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.