Full Time Perinatology Job Reading, PA
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital with their search for a maternal fetal medicine physician/perinatologist in Pennsylvania. They are replacing a retiring provider. You will not attend deliveries or provide primary prenatal care, you will be handling reproductive endocrinology and infertility, urogynecology, and high-level diagnostic ultrasound-based care of high-risk obstetric patients. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a PA medical license, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses and loan repayment. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 28 days of vacation plus 6 holidays, relocation assistance, CME time plus stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail if provider leaves.
With events happening every month, shopping, restaurants, parks, an art museum and more, there are plenty of exciting ways to spend your days and nights in West Reading. It is 1.5 hours west of Philadelphia and 4 hours east of Pittsburgh.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2636851.
- Up to $100k in student loan repayment
- Hospital-employed group
- Exclusively consultative practice
- Excellent physician relationships and strong referral base
- No primary prenatal care or deliveries required
- Call is roughly 1:2 weeks
- 3,000 deliveries a year
- 1.5 hours from Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.