Full Time Gastroenterology Job Casper, WY
A new gastroenterologist opportunity is now available in Wyoming with a growing GI group. They are hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census. You will work weekdays with rotating call. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active WY license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. H-1B and J-1 visa candidates are welcome to apply.
This position offers a partnership opportunity, a competitive compensation package, and additional incentives You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, CME time, and a retirement plan.
Nestled in the North Platte River Valley at the base of Casper Mountain, Casper, Wyoming, is home to world-class outdoor recreational opportunities, a vibrant downtown, and welcoming, friendly locals. It invites the adventurous to immerse themselves in brilliant blue skies and wide-open spaces.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Doug Swanson at 954.837.2618 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2636892.
- High volume growth position
- B&B GI or ERCP welcome
- Excellent salary + collections
- Become partners with a solo GI
- Partnership in only 1 year
- Surgery center with buy in
- Call is only 1:8 at local hospital
- H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship possible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.