Permanent Gastroenterology Job Casper, WY
This position offers a partnership opportunity, a competitive compensation package, and additional incentives You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, CME time, and a retirement plan.
Nestled in the North Platte River Valley at the base of Casper Mountain, Casper, Wyoming, is home to world-class outdoor recreational opportunities, a vibrant downtown, and welcoming, friendly locals. It invites the adventurous to immerse themselves in brilliant blue skies and wide-open spaces.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Doug Swanson at 954.837.2618 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2636892.
- High volume growth position
- B&B GI or ERCP welcome
- Excellent salary + collections
- Become partners with a solo GI
- Partnership in only 1 year
- Surgery center with buy in
- Call is only 1:8 at local hospital
- H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship possible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.