Full Time Dermatology Job Prosser, WA
A hospital located in Washington is seeking a dermatologist to join their team. They need an additional physician to support the growing patient census. Your schedule will be flexible to provide great work-life balance. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. A WA license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process. Final year residents and fellows and well as J-1 and H-1B visa candidates will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus incentives You will be offered malpractice coverage with tail, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays/sick time, CME time with stipend, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job #2636977.
- Solo opportunity to craft the clinic and practice
- General & Mohs welcome
- Academic affiliation
- Flexible hours provide great work life balance
- Abundant referrals from community providers
- Pristine Oregon wine country
- No state income tax
- Generous PTO, sick time, and holiday time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.