Full Time Pediatric Neurology Job Missoula, MT
You will receive a competitive compensation package, medical benefits, and vacation/sick time. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, CME time with stipend, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in this Montana city. It is a progressive university town with a vibrant blend of students, farmers, nature lovers, and tourists. The scenic mountains, valleys, and national forests provide you with ski areas, raging rivers, excellent fishing, and thrilling bike trails.
CompHealth is one of largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2636985.
- Children's hospital is adding a pediatric neurologist to their team
- Work out of a large clinic with subspecialists and visiting physicians
- Collaborate with Seattle Children's Hospital
- Teaching available students from the University of Washington
- Hospital-employed position
- Very competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package, includes loan repayment
- Live in a college town of unparalleled natural beauty and cultural vibrancy
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.