Full Time Internal Medicine Job , ME
About the Group/Opportunity:
- Area Hospital was established in 1964 with a draw area of 30-35,000.
- Many providers move to area for the lifestyle and quality of work / patient care
Full Time position - 40 hours per week
Four day/week schedule available
Clinic hours 8 – 4:30, M-F
Call Structure - No call currently
About The Hospital:
20 – 25 office patients per typical day
Compensation parameters include the following:
1. Compensation range: $185k - $245k or greater, which is a combination of base and incentive targets, which are typically defined as Work Relative Value Units (WRVU).
2. 4-6 weeks of paid vacation plus, five paid sick days, one week paid for CME, and hospital holidays per calendar year
3. Reimbursement for approved CME sources (including travel expenses) up to $5,000
4. Health Insurance Plan (three options available)
5. Employee option to purchase the following:
- Dental Insurance
- Short/Long-term Disability Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Cancer/Critical Illness and Accident policies
6. Life Insurance @ $50,000 with double indemnity coverage
7. Enrollment in the Hospital’s 401k Retirement Plan upon completion of eligibility requirements
8. Malpractice insurance coverage and 1m/3m levels
9. $25k Signing bonus available
10. Tuition reimbursement - As a college graduate working in Maine and claiming taxes in Maine you can apply for the Maine Opportunity Tax Credit when you do your taxes annually.
- 401k retirement plan once eligible with minimum hospital contribution of 3% and matching up to 1%
- Center for Lifelong Learning and Fitness Central corporate rates
- Flex Spending and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Dependent Care Account
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Vision & Dental
- Supplemental Life & Disability Insurance
- Succession planning for advancement & growth
- Recognition and Rewards program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Competitive Health Insurance for both FT and PT employees
We live in a community that is tucked away in a picturesque coastal town that has an abundance of outdoor recreation. There is boating, hiking, golf, hunting, skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, and ice fishing. There is no end to the rich, breathtaking landscapes and neighbors still help one another. There is affordable housing with views. Local fisherman provide fresh from the boat lobster, scallops, and shrimp and the natural wildlife is abundant. There is no better place to spend your time away from a busy day whether you like the ocean, lakes, rivers, farmland or the forest. This is where you want to work, live, and play.
Contact Scott at 561*413*9455
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.