Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job IL
- Join 2 Hem/Onc physicians, 1 nurse practitioner and an experienced support staff
- Infusion and Radiation Oncology done on site
- 337-bed regional referral network - stable and growing facility with no furloughs or salary cuts
- $150K in student loan assistance and $50K sign-on bonus
- Generous compensation with an amazingly extensive benefits package including 6 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME and $5K expense allowance
- Very financially sound, no furlough, no layoffs, no pay cuts
- 96% retention rate
Overlooking the Mississippi River at the westernmost point of central Illinois, Quincy is renowned for its natural beauty, preservation of its exceptional stock of Victorian Era homes, and its highly developed programs in thearts. It has a highly diverse economic and employment base, and consistently has one of the lowest unemploymentrates in Illinois. It has been cited as one of the 50 top small arts communities in the U.S. and one of the Top 100 small cities in which to live in the U.S. Also enjoy the proximity of St. Louis only 1.5 hours away, 3.5 hours from Chicago and daily Amtrak trains.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.