Permanent Psychiatry Job Part-Time ACT Program Psychiatrist Opening in City East of Philly, PA
A reputable hospital system has an opening for a part-time Psychiatrist in their Assertive Community Treatment Program.
- This position can be supplemented with inpatient, outpatient, or consults to make it a full-time position
- Competitive salary and attractive physician incentive program
- Benefits include educational loan assistance, relocation assistance, generous CME stipends and time off, claims-made malpractice insurance including tail coverage, 403b and 457b retirement plans with company match, and excellent health/dental/vision benefits
- Spousal job search support
- Patient age is 26 years and older
- Patients have serious mental illness and have histories of hospitalization
- Goal is to keep them out of the ED and prevent re-admissions
- Average of 60 patients within the program at any given time
- Candidate must be either board certified or board eligible (if within 5 years of residency completion)
This charming city, located one hour East of Philadelphia, is a vibrant regional shopping destination and cosmopolitan hub known for specialty shops and a wide variety of dining experiences. For outdoor enthusiasts this community offers numerous multi-use trails and parks where residents enjoy fishing, hiking, biking, swimming and much more! Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.