Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Los Angeles, CA
Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity
Los Angeles, CA
$380,000+ Income Potential & Flexible Schedule
Join an expanding practice in the heart of Los Angeles and enjoy a strong quality of life, room for growth, and the resources to treat patients right.
- Employed position Pulmonary Critical Care position offering a competitive base, high earning potential, and path to leadership
- Flexible scheduling and specialty work depending on physician interest, dedicated administrative time
- Academic involvement with UCLA and local residents
- 12-16 patients daily, census averages 8-10
- No hospital call required
- A multitude of student loan options available
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, and paid malpractice
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in the heart of Los Angeles or one of its many suburbs. The Southern California coast sells itself! Close proximity to everything Los Angeles has to offer coupled with the beauty of Southern California’s Coast!
- Enjoy sunset strolls at Mandalay Beach or take an intimate kayaking trip at Channel Island Harbor
- Culturally rich and ethnically diverse - elevate your senses with the sweet and spicy international flavors of Oxnard!
- Surfing, hiking, sailing, golf, horseback riding, and more…you name it, they have it!
- UC Santa Barbara, UCLA, USC, Pepperdine University all within a short drive
Job ID: PCC 12194595
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.