Permanent Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Los Angeles, CA
Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity
Flexible Scheduling - Academics in Los Angeles
Join an expanding practice in the heart of Los Angeles and enjoy a strong quality of life, room for growth and the resources to treat patients right.
- Employed position Pulmonary Critical Care position offering a competitive base, high earning potential, and path to leadership
- Flexible scheduling and specialty work depending on physician interest, dedicated administrative time
- Academic involvement with UCLA and local residents
- 12-16 patients daily, census averages 8-10
- No hospital call required
- Multitude of student loan options available
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, and paid malpractice
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in the heart of Los Angeles or one of its many suburbs. The Southern California coast sells itself!
- Close proximity to everything Los Angeles has to offer coupled with the beauty of Southern California’s Coast!
- Enjoy sunset strolls at Mandalay Beach or take an intimate kayaking trip at Channel Island Harbor
- Culturally rich and ethnically diverse - elevate your senses with the sweet and spicy international flavors of Oxnard!
- Surfing, hiking, sailing, golf, horseback riding and more…you name it, they have it!
- UC Santa Barbara, UCLA, USC, Pepperdine University all within a short drive
Job ID: PCC 12194595 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.