Permanent Neurology Job Champaign, IL
Hospital Employed / No ER Call / Join Top 2% /90%tile Income
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Neurologist to be a medical leader and make a difference in this community. Due to community need with no Neurologist on staff or practicing in the MSA of 60,000, this is an outstanding opportunity to design your practice with one of leading Critical Access Hospitals in the nation. If you are looking for that ever-elusive balance between a rewarding practice and great quality of life, please consider the following:
- $375,000 base salary and wRVU bonus based on MGMA 75%tile = $400K+ with comprehensive benefits
- Generous incentives include sign-on, loan repayment and relocation
- 60-90 Day wait for Neurology referrals
- State-of-the-art CAH with No ER Call required and new 30,000 sq/ft MOB in 2021
- Physician Network has 181 FTE's across 23 clinic locations, including 15 Primary Care Physicians and 24 Primary Care NP/PA.
- Sleep Lab awaiting a Medical Director
- EEG, EMG and full-service Radiology on site including HYBRID OR, PACS, MRI, CT/PET, Nuclear and Interventional Radiology
- Award winning Hospital and Administrative team, who champion practice autonomy with high physician and employee satisfaction.
Big City Expertise and Small-Town Lifestyle
Enjoy a welcoming community culture that is family and service oriented. Nearby you can find multiple schooling options, shopping, museums, fine dining, and unparalleled attractions.
- With NO ER call required, you have multiple living possibilities, rural, suburban, or urban
- Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis a short drive or train or flight away. Airports within 30 miles
- 30 minutes to 2 highly acclaimed Universities located in vibrant mid-size cities
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.