Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, CT
A new locum tenens critical care physician opportunity is now available in Connecticut. The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour day or night shifts. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 8 - 10 patients per shift. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. You will need ACLS certification for this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will be a local physician and have an active, unrestricted CT medical license in hand. This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak
- 12-hour day or night shifts
- One week on/one week off
- CT license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 8 - 10 patients per shift
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.